Pilgrims Pit started off as an Arts project and has now grown to one of Stoke-On-Trents quirkiest venues. Offering a safe space for all and a stage for grassroots artists to perform their works, the arts hub is doing its best to bring develop a sense of community in Stoke-On-Trent.
- Able to support someone with other relevant needs.
- Accessible toilet available.
- Assistance dogs welcome.
- Information available online and/or staff available to advise on further support.
- Personal assistant ticket available.
- Queue jump available for people that can't stand for long periods of time.
- Wheelchair accessible and/or venue all on the floor.